February is our annual Stout & Chops Month.
If you ever wanted to try a Dark-Colored Beer, NOW is the time. We’ve got a 8-Stout Taster Tray that rotates EVERY week!
(subject to change to without notice)
#1 – Red Raspberry CASK Stout (Pagosa Brewing) – $5 Pints & Mugs
#2 – Soakers Stout (Pagosa Brewing) – $4.50 Pints & Mugs – National Award Winner
#3 – R.I.P. Milk Stout (Pagosa Brewing) – $5.50 (supports our Roller Girls) – National Award Winner
#4 – Koffee Cream Stout (Comrade Brewing, Denver) – $5.50 Pints & Mugs
#5 – Peanut Butter Cup Stout (Pagosa Brewing) – $5.50 Pints & Mugs
#6 – Smooth Chai NITRO Stout (Mountain Sun Pub, Boulder) – $6 Pints & Mugs
#7 – Whiskey Barrel Aged Mole Winter Warlock (Bristol Brewing, Colorado Springs) – $7 Snifter
#8 – Horchata Stout (Lone Tree Brewing, Lone Tree) – $5.50 Pints & Mugs
RIP’d Russian – R.I.P. Milk Stout, Tito’s Craft Vodka, Kahlua & Whipped Cream – $8
Stout Food Pairings
- Pulled Pork & Bratwurst – Local Nitrate-Free Gosar Ranch Sausage topped with tender BeerBQ Pulled Pork & Slaw – $8.99
- Pulled Pork Pizza – Artisan Pizza topped with Garlic Oil, tender BeerBQ Pulled Pork, Onions & Cheeses – $14.99
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Brownie – Served warm & topped with Whipped Cream – $6.99
REAL Chicken Fried Steak Dinner
Hand Pounded & Breaded Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans & Stout Gravy – $14.99
Heart-Shaped Pizza Dinner for Two – Two House Salads, 3-Topping Pizza, one shared Dessert & one Beer or Wine for each – Save $10!
Saturday, Feb 28 – Mutton Chop Contest w/Prizes!
* Best Natural (usually guys, but you never know!)
* Best Enhanced (both guys & gals)
* Most Creative (both guys & gals)
Pagosa Brewing & Grill (Pagosa Springs, Colorado)
For a list of our other Awards, CLICK HERE…
For beers currently On-Tap, CLICK HERE…