February is our annual Stout & Chops Month.
If you ever wanted to try a Dark-Colored Beer, NOW is the time. We’ve got a 8-Stout Taster Tray that rotates EVERY week! And, a new Stout Cocktail… RIP’d Russian. Cheers!
(subject to change to without notice)
1. Soakers Stout (Pagosa Brewing) – $4.50 Pints & Mugs – Award Winner!
2. R.I.P. Milk Stout NITRO (Pagosa Brewing) – $5.50 Pints & Mugs – Award Winner!
3. Berry CASK Stout (Pagosa Brewing) – $5 Pints & Mugs
4. Salty Caramel Stout (Pagosa Brewing) – $5.50 Pints & Mugs
5. Joe’s Java Stout Stout (Pagosa Brewing) – $5.50 Pints & Mugs
6. Ol’ 69 Stout (San Luis Valley Brewing) – $5.50 Pints & Mugs
7. Winter Warlock Stout (Bristol Brewing) – $5.50 Pints & Mugs
8. Oatimus Prime Imperial Stout (Mountain Sun Pub) – $5 Snifter (10.8% abv)
RIP’d Russian – R.I.P. Milk Stout, Tito’s Craft Vodka, Kahlua & Whipped Cream – $8
Stout Food Pairings
- Bavarian Blue Pizza –
Artisan Pizza topped with Gosar Ranch Bavarian Sausage, REAL Gorgonzola Blue Cheese & sprinkled with Scallions
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Brownie –Served warm & topped with Whipped Cream
Stout Meatball Sub
House Made Stout Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese & House Fried Potato Chips
Saturday, Feb 28 – Mutton Chop Contest w/Prizes!
* Best Natural (usually guys, but you never know!)
* Best Enhanced (both guys & gals)
* Most Creative (both guys & gals)
Pagosa Brewing & Grill (Pagosa Springs, Colorado)
For a list of our other Awards, CLICK HERE…
For beers currently On-Tap, CLICK HERE…